2020 has been exceptionally tough for charities everywhere. And marketing can be complicated to master when your resources and staffing are limited.
At STORY22 we want to do our little bit to help our vulnerable communities where we can. We have therefore decided to select two charities to take part in our 12-month Mastering Your Marketing programme which will run from January to December 2021.
How STORY22 can help your charity
STORY22 is a full-service digital agency which helps businesses and non-profits achieve success through story-based marketing. Our services includes copywriting, strategy, digital marketing, web development, SEO and content management.
Based on your charity’s specific challenge, we will dedicate up to 120 hours over a 12-month period, to help you develop a clear marketing strategy for your charity and implement that work with you so you are set up to engage your supporters and raise awareness of your cause with the people that matter.
We will work closely with you on any/all of the following areas, according to your needs:
- Developing a marketing and communications strategy
- Identifying, engaging and growing audiences online
- Raising awareness about a specific cause or event
- Using data and analytics to boost engagement and presence online
- Creating, planning and managing effective content that engages fundraisers
- Building a new website
All sessions will be delivered remotely and we will help you by:
- Reviewing your marketing and communication activities
- Help you set a realistic strategy
- Mastering your messaging using the sought-after StoryBrand methodology
- Coaching you to develop new skills and sustain your success beyond your programme with STORY22.
Who should apply?
The opportunity is open to all small and medium charities across London and the South East, with a turnover of no more than £10m whose beneficiaries are in the UK.
What is our commitment to you?
In order to participate in the programme, you will be asked to dedicate two members of staff to work with us on this project and be available for regular catch-up meetings, which will be scheduled around your diary.
To benefit fully from this opportunity, you will need to have buy-in and support from senior leadership and decision-makers in order to implement your learning and the work undertaken by STORY22.
How to get involved
If your charity could benefit from professional marketing support, then please complete the application form below no later than 18 December 2020. We will announce the charities shortlisted for the programme on December 23 2020. We will then contact those shortlisted for a short interview early in January before announcing the two chosen charities on January 22.